Russian President Vladimir Putin claims Russia has evidence that the Trump administration are planning more false flag attacks in Syria in order to oust President Assad.
According to Putin, 95% of the world’s terrorist attacks are orchestrated by the CIA. Last week, the Russian President warned Trump that Russia were fully prepared to engage in war with the U.S. if they continued to bomb Syria based on these false flag attacks.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
In a joint press conference with Italian President Sergio Mattarella in Moscow on Tuesday, Putin doubled down on his warning about a military conflict with Russia.
“What America waged in an aggression on Syria is a crossing of red lines. From now on we will respond with force to any aggressor or any breach of red lines from whoever it is and America knows our ability to respond well,” he said.
“We have reports from multiple sources that false flags like this one – and I cannot call it otherwise – are being prepared in other parts of Syria, including the southern suburbs of Damascus. They plan to plant some chemical there and accuse the Syrian government of an attack.”
Damascus denied the allegations, noting that the targeted area may have been hosting chemical weapons stockpiles belonging to Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) or Al-Nusra Front jihadists.
The incident has not been properly investigated as yet, but the US fired dozens of cruise missiles at a Syrian airbase in a demonstration of force over what it labeled a chemical attack by Damascus.
“President Mattarella and I discussed it, and I told him that this reminds me strongly of the events in 2003, when the US representatives demonstrated at the UN Security Council session the presumed chemical weapons found in Iraq. The military campaign was subsequently launched in Iraq and it ended with the devastation of the country, the growth of the terrorist threat and the appearance of Islamic State [IS, formerly ISIS] on the world stage,” he added.
It was the first time the US had targeted Syrian troops deliberately. The White House says it will repeat military action in response to any possible new chemical weapon attacks.
“The sight of people being gassed and blown away by barrel bombs ensures that if we see this kind of action again, we hold open the possibility of future action,” spokesman Sean Spicer said Monday.
Putin reiterated the call to properly investigate what happened in Khan Sheikhoun, saying that the alleged use of chemical weapons demands one.
“We are planning to address the corresponding UN structure in The Hague and call on the international community to thoroughly investigate all those reports and take appropriate action based on the results of such a probe,” he said.
A separate report of a potential false flag operation in Syria came from the Russian General Staff, which said militants were transporting toxic agents into several parts of Syria, including Eastern Ghouta, the site of the 2013 chemical weapons incident.
“These actions are aimed at creating a new pretext for accusing the government of Syria of more chemical weapons attacks and provoking more strikes by the US,” said Colonel General Sergey Rudskoy, the head of Operations.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Hillary Clinton Sounds the Alarm: ‘Meddling Russia Will Ensure Trump Victory in 2024’ - September 25, 2023
- Top Embalmer Reveals 50% of Bodies Contain “White, Fibrous” Clots Since 2021 - September 25, 2023
- YouTube CEO Slams Russell Brand: ‘Independent Media Must Be Banished Forever’ - September 25, 2023