Kendal’s Freemasons donned their symbolic aprons and collars to celebrate their lodge’s 250th anniversary. King George III was on the throne when Union Lodge No. 129 was founded on July 31, 1764 at the Black Swan pub, on Allhallows Lane. Its home today is the Masonic Hall, on Station Road, The lodge is one of the oldest in existence and the 250th birthday opened with a gathering of Freemasons at the Black Swan.
Around 200 lodge mem-bers and guests then moved to the Brewery Arts Centre for a meeting, followed by a banquet at the Castle Green Hotel.
Journalist at News Punch
Documentarian, Writer, Producer, Director, Author.
Latest posts by Royce Christyn (see all)
- Government Op Who Predicted Super Bowl Score Warns Of Nuclear War - February 18, 2017
- Video: Why Voting Doesn’t Change Anything & Democracy Is A Lie - May 7, 2016
- Did Bible Verse Predict String of Recent Quakes, Volcano, & Foam? - April 17, 2016