The British newspaper Daily Mail has been caught deleting an article titled “The United States supported the plan to carry out a chemical attack in Syria and blame Assad regime” dated January 29 2013.
Author of the article Louise Boyle cited hacked emails between senior officials and reported that the US was planning a chemical attack to serve as a false flag that would allow the strengthening the coalition military action in Syria.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
On Friday, US launched 59 missiles on the Syrian Shayrat airfield in HOMS province, without any proof claiming that a chemical attack in Idlib province was carried out from there.
“Emails, supposedly proving that the White House gave approval for carrying out chemical attack in Syria, which would be blamed on Assad regime and in turn would strengthen international military operations in the country. The published report contains correspondence between the two senior officials of the British-based company Britam Defence, which states that plan “approved by Washington” suggests that Qatar will finance the use of chemical weapons by rebel forces in Syria,” – the deleted article says.
One of the leaked emails referenced by the Daily Mail article reads:
We’ve got a new offer. It’s about Syria again. Qataris propose an attractive deal and swear that the idea is approved by Washington.
We’ll have to deliver a CW to Homs, a Soviet origin g-shell from Libya similar to those that Assad should have. They want us to deploy our Ukrainian personnel that should speak Russian and make a video record.
Frankly, I don’t think it’s a good idea but the sums proposed are enormous. Your opinion?
The fact that the plan involves delivering a CW (chemical weapon) that is “similar to those Assad should have,” clearly suggests that the idea is to stage a false flag chemical weapons attack that could be blamed on Assad by Gulf states like Qatar and NATO powers.
If the claim that such a plot was “approved by Washington” can be verified, then the Obama administration is complicit in a war crime.
Fort-russ reports: The article says that the correspondence was published by Malaysian hacker who also obtained access to resumes and copies of passports of its leaders.
We have asked the Daily Mail to answer why and when exactly this article was removed from the website.
Official representative of Russian Defense Ministry major General Igor Konashenkov said Friday that the strike by US cruise missiles at Syrian airbase was prepared long before the events of Friday.
“It is obvious that American cruise missile strike on Syrian airbase has been prepared long before today’s events. For preparation of such impact it is necessary to conduct a large set of activities for exploration, planning, preparation of flight missions and bringing the missiles ready for launch“, -he said.
According to Konashenkov, “For any specialist it is clear that the decision on the missile strike on Syria was made in Washington long before the events at Khan Shaykhun, which served only as a formal reason, and a show of military strength is dictated solely by political reasons.”
Latest posts by Baxter Dmitry (see all)
- Cambridge Scientists Admit 25% of Vaccinated People Now Have VAIDS - December 9, 2023
- Study Reveals mRNA Vaccines Are ‘Reactivating’ Previously Dormant Viruses and Diseases - December 9, 2023
- WEF Orders Govt’s To Arrest Whistleblowers Who Expose Depopulation Agenda - December 9, 2023