Could this be the end of the line for UK health secretary Matt Hancock?
Only last week it was reported that Boris Johnson called Hancock ‘fucking hopeless,’ over his pandemic performance and now the media appears to have turned on him after it was revealed he has been having a secret affair with his closest aide.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
He has also been accused of breaking own Covid rules after ‘affair’ pictures emerged.
He is seen cheating on his wife with Gina Coladangelo who he hired last year, with taxpayers money, in the midst of the as Covid crisis.
Her appointment spurred allegations of ‘chumocracy’ as the pair have known each other since their time at Oxford University and had remained close friends since.
Whistleblowers revealed the Health Secretary had been spotted cheating on his wife of 15 years with married Ms Coladangelo.
He was seen kissing her at the Department of Health’s London HQ during office hours last month as the mutant strain began spreading.
It comes as:
- Matt Hancock’s secret affair with aide Gina Coladangelo is exposed
- Hancock’s wife Martha leaves home still wearing her wedding ring
- Shapps tries to defend Hancock over affair calling it a ‘red herring’
- Gina Coladangelo is married millionaire mum & Oliver Bonas PR chief
- Matt Hancock’s job hangs by a thread after latest scandal
- Piers Morgan blasts ‘hypocritical’ Matt Hancock for steamy affair
- Hancock mocked by Twitter for ‘if you’re a woman, swipe up’ post
- Who is Matt Hancock’s aide Gina Coladangelo?
A Whitehall whistleblower told The Sun it was “shocking that Mr Hancockwas having an affair in the middle of a pandemic with an adviser and friend he used public money to hire”.
Last night, a friend of the Health Secretary said: “He has no comment on personal matters. No rules have been broken.”
Latest posts by Niamh Harris (see all)
- Former Russian President Says Western ‘Idiots’ Want World War III - October 3, 2023
- Researchers Develop Vaccines That Deliver mRNA Directly Into Body Without Using Needles - October 3, 2023
- UK To Ban Trans Women From Female Hospital Wards - October 3, 2023