Nigel Farage has said that he believes evidence of EU Referendum fraud has been uncovered, saying that EU migrants without dual nationally have received polling cards illegally.
The leader of UKIP tweeted “I’m getting several emails saying that EU migrants without dual nationality are receiving #EUref polling cards. This needs looking at.”
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
According to the Daily Mail, British voters have moved towards voting to leave the European Union in next month’s referendum according to two surveys by polling firm ICM, surprising investors and sending sterling sharply lower.
The “Out” campaign stood three points ahead of “In” in each of the two surveys for the Guardian newspaper, one of which was conducted online and the other by telephone.
They were conducted over three days to Sunday after official figures showed on Thursday that British net migration hit the second highest level on record last year. Last week, leaders of the Out camp turned their focus back on migration.
Britons will vote on June 23 on whether to remain in the 28-member EU, a choice with far-reaching consequences for politics, the economy, defence and diplomacy in Britain and far beyond.
From U.S. President Barack Obama to the International Monetary Fund, a host of world leaders and international organisations have cautioned British voters about the risks of leaving the bloc it joined in 1973. The Bank of England has said a British exit, or Brexit, could tip the economy into recession.
Despite the warnings, Out has appeared to gain traction by focusing on the issue of migration. Many voters are concerned about the strains placed on schools, hospitals and housing from people moving to live in Britain.
ICM said the polls published on Tuesday gave Out its first lead in one of its telephone surveys.
The Express reports, EUROPE’S elite have announced a sweeping crackdown on freedom of speech online which has been branded “lamentable and Orwellian” by pro-democracy campaigners.
Brussels bureaucrats are launching a flagship blitz on what they term ‘hate speech’ on social networks such as Facebook – but critics warn it includes anything deemed contrary to the federalist project’s aims.
It is to draft in an army of pro-EU censors who will have draconian powers to remove any social media postings transgressing the “current societal developments” promoted by the 28-nation bloc.
Today the EU has signed a deal with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Microsoft designed to curb the use of hate speech online that has been blasted as “ill considered” by the very people who helped draw it up.
Democracy campaigners have warned that the definition of ‘hate speech’ is so vague the EU could end up with the power to get postings critical of the Brussels project removed from the Internet forever in what constitutes a “frightening path to totalitarianism”.
UKIP MEP Janice Atkinson blasted: “It’s Orwellian. Anyone who has read 1984 sees it’s very re-enactment live.”
Under the terms of the deal, cooked up by unelected bureaucrats at Jean-Claude Juncker’s EU Commission, the web giants are required to crack down on what Brussels deems to be ‘hate speech’ by “promoting independent counter-narratives” set by EU chiefs.
The internet firms must work with Commission officials to build a “network” of “trusted reporters” who can flag up instances of ‘hate speech’ to be removed within 24 hours.
They have also pledged to “support educational programs”, the content of which is likely to be determined by Brussels chiefs, which will be aimed at those accused of posting hate speech online.
ICM Brexit poll – Full details
Stocks, Cable Slide On Brexit Poll Surprise!!
The pound is diving after the latest EU referendum poll showed a massive swing towards a Brexit!!