(NaturalNews) Republished from HealthImpactNews.com.
Maddie and Olivia Meylor both suffered from pre-mature menopause as teen-agers right after receiving the Gardasil vaccine.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
WITI Fox 6 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin interviewed sisters Maddie and Olivia Meylor and their mother this week, discussing their HPV vaccine injuries which left them unable to ever conceive and bear children. As WITI reports:
- “We went to the same physician throughout the years,” said Joen Meylor, Maddie and Olivia’s mom. At their annual physical, the doctor suggested a new vaccine.
- “She said it would prevent cancer. I jumped on board and said ‘absolutely. Anything to prevent cancer,'” said Joen.
- “I just remember the first shot. It hurt really bad,” said Olivia. The initial pain was nothing compared to what they say happened next.
- “As the years went on, Madelyne never got her period,” said Joen. Time passed, and Maddie’s development took a turn.
- “I still hadn’t had my period, which I thought was weird,” said Maddie. After multiple doctor visits, her diagnosis was in.
- “We did some testing and sure enough, I had POF,” said Maddie. Maddie was diagnosed with premature ovarian failure. She was going through menopause at just 16 years old.
- “I do remember just being confused and like, emotional,” Maddie said. Maddie relied on Olivia for support. Only to find out months later the sisters shared the same fate.
- “I was also diagnosed in July,” said Olivia.
- “We were devastated,” said Joen.
- “It’s rare at their age and it’s very rare that two sisters would have
- ,” said Joen. The sisters went through the same genetic testing, looking for answers. They say all roads led back to that doctor’s visit in 2007.
- “I realized it was the Gardasil vaccine,” said Joen.
Read the full article here, or watch the video below.
To appreciate how difficult it is for a mainstream media source to publish a story like this that even dares to suggest that vaccines are not safe, keep in mind that to comply with media standards in their industry and satisfy advertisers, they must always present the other side of the story as well. Hence, you will get the pro-pharma dogma and standard reply in any story published like this.
Local media sources are also more likely to pick up a story like this, when it is someone within their community, and they know that they will have a good chance of having public support on their side. Seldom, if ever, will you see a report like this in the national media, where it is much more difficult to operate within the constraints of the mainstream media and go against the grain of those who control the market and politicians in power.
Just ask Katie Couric, who published a very similar story last year on her syndicated national show and interviewed the mother of a young lady who died after receiving the Gardasil vaccine. Couric’s report was very balanced and presented both sides of the issue, and yet the mainstream media crucified her for even daring to mention there might be problems with the Gardasil vaccine. (See: http://healthimpactnews.com.)
Couric’s producers undoubtedly forced her to into issuing what was basically an apology, and then aired a follow-up show which featured the one-sided standard government position, with an interview of Dr. Anne Schuchat, Assistant Surgeon General and Director of the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases. Dressed in military attire, the whole interview was basically an appeal to authority: Trust us, we are the authorities, and we know what’s best. (See: http://healthimpactnews.com)
HPV Vaccine Injuries not as Rare as Officials in the U.S. Would Have you Believe
This is certainly not the first case of young women going into premature menopause, or what the medical community labels as “Primary Ovarian Failure.” This terrible side effect is well-documented in the medical literature. (See: http://healthimpactnews.com.)
Most people are also probably unaware that the U.S. Government earns royalties from the sale of Merck’s Gardasil vaccine. In November 2010, Dr. Eric Suba submitted a Freedom of Information Request to the Office of Government Information Services to discover the amount of money the U.S government earns from Merck’s sale of Gardasil. But apparently the government is immune from revealing those figures, as you can read for yourself the response Dr. Suba received here.
To get most of the current news regarding the HPV vaccine, one must mainly look to media sources outside the U.S., where many countries now have criminal cases against the manufacturers of the HPV vaccine, and their widespread use is being questioned by government authorities. Sanevax.org is the best place to keep up-to-date on news regarding HPV vaccine injuries and information outside of the U.S. Here are some headlines they have covered the past couple of weeks:
Since it is so rare that a U.S. news organization will cover stories about the damages of the HPV vaccine (or any vaccine for that matter), please reward WITI Fox 6 in Milwaukee by visiting their website and the page of the story, so they can see the value to the public in covering this issue of vaccine injuries.
Latest posts by Royce Christyn (see all)
- Government Op Who Predicted Super Bowl Score Warns Of Nuclear War - February 18, 2017
- Video: Why Voting Doesn’t Change Anything & Democracy Is A Lie - May 7, 2016
- Did Bible Verse Predict String of Recent Quakes, Volcano, & Foam? - April 17, 2016