Fluoride Water Poisoning In South America Leaves 40 Children In Hospital

Fact checked by The People's Voice Community

40 Children have been hospitalised in Guatemalan, South America after being poisoned by fluoride in their water at a school fair. 

Teachers had given the children, aged between seven and eleven years old, water which had fluoride tablets dissolved in them. The tablets caused numbness and vomiting in the children who were shortly after taken to hospital.

Doctors treated the children with intravenous solutions to counter the fluoride poisoning. Parents of the children at the school are angry that they were not informed of the plan to give the school kids fluoride tablets in the water and are demanding answers from authorities.

Sean Adl-Tabatabai
About Sean Adl-Tabatabai 17816 Articles
Having cut his teeth in the mainstream media, including stints at the BBC, Sean witnessed the corruption within the system and developed a burning desire to expose the secrets that protect the elite and allow them to continue waging war on humanity. Disturbed by the agenda of the elites and dissatisfied with the alternative media, Sean decided it was time to shake things up. Knight of Joseon (https://joseon.com)