The Navy SEAL who killed Osama bin Laden slammed President Biden on Tuesday after Biden falsely claimed that white supremacists were a greater terror threat than al-Qaeda.
“We must not give hate a safe harbor. As I said in my address to the joint session of Congress, according to the Intelligence Community, terrorism from white supremacy is the most lethal threat to the homeland today, not ISIS, not Al-Qaeda — white supremacists,” Biden declared. “That’s not me. That’s the intelligence community under both Trump and under my administration.”
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
“Two weeks ago, I signed into law the COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act, which the House had passed to the Senate,” Biden continued. “My administration will soon lay out our broader strategy to counter domestic terrorism and the violence driven by the most heinous hate crimes and other forms of bigotry.”
Dailywire.com reports: Robert J. O’Neill, who is credited with killing bin Laden in the years after the September 11 attacks, responded to Biden’s remarks by writing on Twitter: “This is the most dangerously inaccurate statement I have ever heard from a president. More to follow, I’m sure.”
Biden also faced backlash over comments that he made about the ability of black entrepreneurs, saying that they have the same abilities as their white counterparts but they don’t have lawyers or accountants.
“Just imagine, if instead of denying millions of entrepreneurs the ability to access capital and contracting, we made it possible to take their dreams to the marketplace to create jobs and invest in our communities,” Biden said. “The data shows young Black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding given the chance as White entrepreneurs are, but they don’t have lawyers. They don’t have accountants, but they have great ideas. Does anyone doubt this whole nation would be better off from the investments those people make? And I promise you, that’s why I set up the National Small Business Administration that’s much broader, because they’re going to get those loans.”
Some of the top responses to Biden included:
- Jeffrey A Dove Jr.: “Why is it that every time he speaks about the black community he makes us seem incapable of the simplest tasks? Whether it’s getting an ID card, using the internet to make an appointment or now this.”
- Brit Hume: “How is this not a racist comment?”
- Rita Panahi: “Biden & his bigotry of low expectations…blacks can’t get ID to vote or use computers to book vaccine appointments or hire accountants when in business.”
- Dave Rubin: “According to Joe Biden black people don’t know how to get an ID, hire a lawyer or find an accountant…and if they don’t vote for him they ain’t black. But yea, Republicans are the real racists.”
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Leaked Docs Reveal Trudeau Regime Helped China Develop Deadly Bioweapons in 2019 - March 2, 2024
- Police: Mitch McConnell’s Sister-in-Law Was Murdered - March 2, 2024
- London Theatre Bans White People From Attending Shows - March 2, 2024