Pope Francis: ‘It’s Time for a Global Reset’

Fact checked
Pope Francis says it's time to usher in a global reset

Pope Francis has declared that the elite need to usher in a “global reset” and has warned the the world will not go back to normal following the pandemic.

The Pontiff slammed the pre-COVID world, which he said was plagued with capitalistic oppression, corruption, and war.

“The reality we knew before the pandemic was that wealth and economic growth were reserved for a minority while millions of people were unable to meet the most basic needs and lead a dignified life,” the far-left Pope said.

“A world in which our Earth was plundered by a myopic exploitation of resources, by pollution, by ‘disposable’ consumerism, and wounded by wars and experiments with weapons of mass destruction.”

“Return to normal would also mean a return to old social structures inspired by self-sufficiency, nationalism, protectionism, individualism, and isolation,” Francis added.

“And excluding our poorest brothers and sisters.”

“Is this a future we can choose?”

“In this globalized but torn world, the decisions we make today to get out of the crisis determine the ‘route’ of the generations to come.” 

“We need a new way out” to “come out better than before.”

“Hope is bold and incentivizes action based on the knowledge that reality can be changed.”

Our conscience calls us “not to follow the easy way of returning to a ‘normality’ marked by injustice, but to accept the challenge of assuming the crisis as a concrete opportunity for conversion, transformation, to rethink our lifestyle and our economic and social system,” Pope Francis stated.

Breitbart.com reports: The pope’s vision for a new world begins with “a concrete collective commitment in favor of integral disarmament,” he noted. “World military spending has now exceeded the level recorded at the end of the ‘cold war’ and is systematically increasing every year.”

The pontiff criticized arguments based on deterrence as “an abused idea” that in many cases “has been found to be fallacious, leading to major humanitarian tragedies.”

“It should also be emphasized that the logic of deterrence has been associated with the logic of the liberal market that armaments can be considered on a par with all other manufactured products and therefore, as freely marketable worldwide,” he warned. “It is therefore no coincidence that for years we have uncritically witnessed the expansion of the arms market globally.”


  1. Told you He’s prince George’s Godfather. The queen’s secretly berm restored Full powers as Monarch They’re not really a cibstituonalonarchy anymore It’s top secret Haven’t been for ages actually George will be King of America And Pope gave Queen replica of Orb of Edward the Ginfessor Catholic King of England as a baptism gift to George. The Orb gives the bearer of the ORIGINAL the legal right to strip Jews of everything including their lives.. Like the Catholic nazis did. Guess who has the original. And once he has restored the Monarchy he will proclaim himself King OF Kings and will rreugn over the whole planet That’s what it’s all been about Every revolution war etcetera All of it to make him Pharaoh over the whole planet. And to enslave the Jews for worshipping one God again.

  2. And it’s, proof that they set it all up as the plandemic And that’s, why every crooked FASCIST business is going along with it.

  3. Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t the pope among the top 1% of all Catholics, in that he lives in a palace and the other 99% do not?
    And he thinks he can fix the world’s unfairness? Let us see him permanently give up his fine robes, his minions, his limousine and his Vatican apartment. Then he might have some credibility. Until then his words will be empty and his life will have no meaning.

  4. Can the one who makes himself the apostle of ‘vaccination’ and incites his flock to receive the mark of the beast be qualified as “Pope” or would he rather deserve another name?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.