Trump supporters were framed by the FBI, Democratic Party operatives and BLM and Antifa activists.
A leaked internal memo reveals that the US Capitol Police intel unit warned that BLM from Baltimore were bussing in violent rioters for the Jan. 6th protest.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
According to the memo the rioters were going to pose as Trump supporters.
Thegatewaypundit.com reports: Via investigative reporter Paul Sperry:
“BLM/Antif will wear MAGA hats, wear camo,and attempt to blend in with MAGA crowd” so violence blamed on Trump supporters attending Trump rally
Antifa was actively involved in the January 6th protests and riots.
This has been widely discussed by officials and in reports on this website.
Cristina Laila wrote this back in February 2021 — Ex-Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund dropped a bombshell in February 2021 during a hearing before the Senate Rules and Homeland Security committees.
Mr. Sund testified that according to intelligence gathered by law enforcement groups, members of the Proud Boys, white supremacist groups, ANTIFA and other extremist groups were expected to participate on January 6 and that they may be inclined to become violent.
The Democrat-media complex has totally ignored eyewitness accounts detailing how black bloc Antifa terrorists infiltrated the peaceful MAGA demonstrations.
According to a former FBI agent on the ground at the US Capitol, at least one bus load of Antifa goons infiltrated the Trump rally as part of a false flag operation.
Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) on Tuesday entered into the record explosive testimony of eyewitness accounts from Michael Waller detailing how he saw “agents-provocateurs” at the Capitol.
Michael Waller, a senior analyst for strategy at the Center for Security Policy specializing in propaganda, political warfare, psychological warfare, and subversion, said he was at the Capitol on January 6 and witnessed:
- Plainclothes militants. Militant, aggressive men in Donald Trump and MAGA gear at a front police line at the base of the temporary presidential inaugural platform;
- Agents-provocateurs. Scattered groups of men exhorting the marchers to gather closely and tightly toward the center of the outside of the Capitol building and prevent them from leaving;
- Fake Trump protesters. A few young men wearing Trump or MAGA hats backwards and who did not fit in with the rest of the crowd in terms of their actions and demeanor, whom I presumed to be Antifa or other leftist agitators; and
- Disciplined, uniformed column of attackers. A column of organized, disciplined men, wearing similar but not identical camouflage uniforms and black gear, some with helmets and GoPro cameras or wearing subdued Punisher skull patches.
Well-known Antifa-Insurgence leader John Sullivan was arrested in Utah after the US Capitol riots.
Antifa protester John Sullivan was caught on video posing as a Trump supporter during the rioting at the US Capitol on January 6th.
Sullivan also organized an Antifa rally on January 6th near the US Capitol. This has been ignored by the media.
From Sullivan’s Twitter page:
Despite all of the reports indicating that Antifa played a role in the January 6 riot, the media continues to blame President Trump and his supporters.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Vice Journalist, Who Said Pizzagate Was ‘Fake News’, Imprisoned for Child Rape - December 1, 2023
- Heart Attack Rates Among Young Have DOUBLED – Doctors Baffled - December 1, 2023
- NY Times Admits Israel Knew About Hamas Attack One Year in Advance - December 1, 2023