There has been widespread outrage after the New York Times confirmed that Sam Bankman-Fried from the now bankrupt FTX is due to speak along side the likes of longside Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen.
Though the speakers for the NYT’s live annual DealBook Summit were announced last month, rather than being behind bars the SBF is still scheduled to appear.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
According to DealBook Summit’s website, the fee to attend the conference is a whopping $2,499.
Summit News reports: with much of the entire world demanding to know how this corpulent 30-year-old still has not been thrown in prison, or at least charged with a variety of crimes, the NYT just confirmed to the entire world what a farce the one-time paper of record has become, and how it is willing to whore itself out for clicks – not to mention prominent Democrat donors – because moments after SBF tweeted that he will be speaking with Andrew Ross-Sorkin moderated NYT “summit” on Nov 30…
… Sorkin quickly confirmed as much.
And so, instead of being under arrest, SBF will instead be treated like a luminary alongside other such other Democrat icons as Zelenskyy (who according to some may have been intimately familiar with FTX fund flows in the past year) and of course the woman who along with Ben Bernanke and Jerome Powell, made it all possible by blowing the biggest asset bubble of all time: Janet Yellen.
And while we are certain that the NYT – which we assume is done writing puff pieces on behalf of SBF after it became a laughing stock last week – would be quick to mercilessly cancel and expel from its “prestigious” conference anyone who had misgendered some post-op transsexual, it is willing to give this thieving pathological liar and sociopath a forum in which to profess his innocence to the entire world, and by association with other Democrat “celebrities” such as Bill Clinton.
… to boost his standing within a legal system that is clearly as much as joke as the venue that he will be sharing with the following individuals:
Here are all the other “top business and policy leaders” at the NYT whitewashing summit:
- Eric Adams, New York City mayor
- Ben Affleck, Artists Equity C.E.O.
- Sam Bankman-Fried, FTX founder
- Gerry Cardinale, RedBird Capital Partners founder, managing partner and C.I.O.
- Shou Chew, TikTok C.E.O.
- Larry Fink, BlackRock chairman and C.E.O.
- Reed Hastings, Netflix founder and co-C.E.O.
- Andy Jassy, Amazon president and C.E.O.
- Van Jones, CNN host, author and Dream.Org founder
- Scarlett Lewis, Jesse Lewis Choose Love Movement founder and mother of Sandy Hook shooting victim, Jesse
- Mike Pence, 48th vice president of the United States and author of “So Help Me God”
- Benjamin Netanyahu, former Prime Minister of Israel, current leader of the Likud party
- Priscilla Sims Brown, Amalgamated Bank president and C.E.O.
- Secretary Janet L. Yellen, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine
- Mark Zuckerberg, Meta founder, chairman and C.E.O.
The shocked, stunned and simply disgusted reactions are still coming in:
Latest posts by Niamh Harris (see all)
- Serbian President Says World Leaders Are No Longer Working Towards Peace - February 21, 2024
- Nancy Pelosi & Jen Psaki Believe Putin Is Blackmailing Donald Trump - February 21, 2024
- US Embalmer Speaks Out About ‘Strange White Fibrous Clots’ Found In Dead Bodies - February 20, 2024