There has been much speculation on the internet over the last 24 hours around a video showing a French police officer being shot at point blank range by one of the alleged terrorists involved in the Charlie Hebdo Shooting. The controversy around the video surrounds the fact that there is no visible blood seen after the police officer is shot.
In the video we see:
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
- A masked person running towards an injured police officer on the ground
- He shoots him in the head at point blank range
- No blood is seen anywhere either on the police officer or the pavement around him
- The camera pans past the police officer and there is still no blood visible
Warning: Video contains disturbing material
Does this clear lack of blood in the Paris police shooting suggest that something is being covered up? We will keep you updated with this story as it progresses. Tell us what you think by sounding off below in the comments section…
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Official Study Warns Vaccinated More Likely To Suffer From Herpes, Blood Disease, Hair Loss - December 8, 2023
- Bill Clinton’s Lost Son Claims His Dad Is a Sick Psychopath - December 8, 2023
- IMF Chief Calls for Public To Be Imprisoned for Using Energy - December 8, 2023